Thursday, March 22, 2007

gone gone gone

if you're ever feeling heavy and think that cutting some of that extra shit off will make you feel better, losing some fingers ain't no thang. be mindful that you should have a few key friends, one to drive you to hospital, one to alert the presses, and one with a plan to get you out of bankruptcy. but really people, my house was more stocked than sf's flower mart at 3am. thank you thank you thank you. well, i guess there will be a little more text now...unless you want to see gorey nailless digits? i miss my fingers, but y'alls have definitely got me thinking that i'll be fine without them. xoxo

1 comment:

F.M. said...

Hi Ms.Liza, (aka The Best Woman on the Planet Ever),

I've heard lots about you over the years from my pal, Rhea. In fact I've rarely heard any one speak so highly and admiringly of her best friend. I trust Rhea's word, and so I know that you must be really amazing. You'll get through this and in the meantime, you'll inspire the rest of us along the way.

Love and light to you,
raji*